Alan Peters was appointed Senior Managing Director for Savills Studley’s Austin Office in 2016. Alan has served as a commercial real estate advisor in Central Texas for more than ten years, having executed lease and sales transactions on behalf of tenants from a wide-range of industries, including finance, tech, media and nonprofits. Before coming to Savills Studley, Alan was Director of Tenant Representation for Live Oak-Gottesman, an Austin-based commercial real estate company. Prior to commercial real estate, Alan spent eight years working as a business management consultant.
Activities & Achievements
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Austin Area Research Organization (AARO), McBee Fellow (2014)
- Austin CityWorks Academy (2010)
- Capital City A&M Club, Past President (2009)
- Leadership Austin, Essential Class (2005), Explore Austin Class (2007)
- Austin Business Journal, Commercial Real Estate “Heavy Hitter”
REPRESENTATIVE PURCHASE AND SALE TRANSACTIONS
- Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce (Hilton Office Condo)
- Resignation Media / TheChive.com (Shoreline Building)
- Texas Public Policy Foundation (901 Congress)
- Whole Earth Provision Company (Distribution Center)
- 600 E Riverside (Joe’s Crab Shack, Lady Bird Lake)
REPRESENTATIVE LEASE TRANSACTIONS
- Rackspace US, Inc.
- Bury Inc. (Stantec)
- Orthopaedic Associates of Central Texas
- Pennybacker Capital
- Hill Country Conservancy
- Young Life
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Science (BS) from the University of Houston.