Craig joined Studley after 12 years with Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC. He focuses on helping clients in West Los Angeles with their office and retail investment sales and leasing needs. He was consistently one of the top ten earners with Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC.
Activities & Achievements
Craig is a member of several professional associations:
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association (LACRA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- American Association of the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
In addition, he is active in the community as a Patient Ambassador and organizer for Art of the Brain. Art of the Brain at the UCLA Foundation is an organization founded to raise money for the UCLA Neuro-Oncology program’s brain cancer research.
Craig received both his B.S. in chemistry and his M.S. in general chemistry from the University of St. Andrews, Scotland. He continued on to complete an M.S. and Ph.D. Program in inorganic chemistry at UCLA.