Education Practice Group
The Savills Studley Education Practice Group (EPG) provides innovative and creative real estate solutions to educational institutions of all types and sizes.
With over 30 years of experience serving both public and private colleges, universities and career education schools across the country, EPG has provided a full range of services on education-related real estate projects, including:
- Town Centers
- Parking Facilities
- Faculty, Staff, Undergraduate and Graduate Student Housing
- The Ground-Up Development of a New Campus
- Academic and Administrative Facilities
EPG has the knowledge and expertise to execute complex real estate projects efficiently and cost effectively, from inception to completion. Among our specialties are strategic real estate consulting, public-private partnership consulting, transactions, capitalization/financing and development/project management.
Our unique approach allows educational institutions to benefit from the best of real estate practices in the private sector. EPG’s services include:
- Determining Feasibility
- Providing Balance Sheet & Credit Strategies
- Sourcing & Accessing Capital
- Evaluating Real Estate Options
- Structuring Holding Mechanisms & Capitalization
- Negotiating Terms & Contracts
Project Management & Development
Over the last five years, EPG has completed projects for over 100 institutions, totally approximately 7.0 million square feet.