Savills Studley provides comprehensive lease administration and portfolio management services for large users of space with multiple leased locations. We currently manage thousands of lease documents for both large and midsize firms across the US and globally and possess a specific expertise managing records for large retail clients.
Advantages of Savills Studley’s lease administration team:
- The team has had no claim or loss in 18 years of business and has experience with more than one dozen platforms.
- Savills Studley is agnostic to technology, recognizing each client’s needs are different.
- Our approach is tailored to each client.
- Services are performed by professional lease administrators with formal training.
- Savills Studley has no conflicts of interest because we represent only tenants.
- We achieve measurable savings for each client.
We provide the following services for our clients:
Business Process Consulting & Software Selection
- Determine stated goals & objectives
- Evaluate the impact of topic 840
- Achieve stakeholder input
- Develop an implementation plan
- Execute a pilot program
- Utilize a project tracking report
- Understand the role of Integrated Workplace Management Systems
Lease Administration Management
- Abstract and input data details as identified in a standard abstract format
- Management of critical dates
- Develop and deliver both operations and procedures manuals
Electronic Document Management
- Define a naming convention
- Scanning preparation
- Document imaging, indexing and upload
- Onsite scanning capabilities
- Reporting to include missing information and exceptions
- Desk Audits
- Recovery of over payments
- Field Audits
- Review of Landlords’ books, records and physical site inspection (where practical)