Sustainability Practice Group
As specialists in meeting the needs of today’s forward-thinking tenants, Savills Studley’s Sustainable Real Estate Practice includes LEED Accredited Professionals nationwide who understand how businesses can create eco-friendly work environments that improve the quality of life for their employees and the community at large.
Members of the practice have the experience necessary to identify building and site features that affect clients’ ability to achieve LEED credits early in the building selection or land acquisition process. They are also experienced at identifying environmentally responsible processes that need to be included in lease or purchase negotiations. Experienced sustainable representation is the key to saving money and ensuring environmental goals are met.
Savills Studley helps its clients meet their sustainable goals by:
- Aligning a firm’s real estate with its vision and values
- Engaging landlords to support tenants’ green efforts
- Assisting in creation of healthy work environments to enhance employee productivity, recruitment and retention
- Including waste and energy reduction goals into the building selection process, lease or purchase negotiation, and design team selection
- Overseeing selection of the project team to ensure clients sustainable goals will be adhered to during design and construction.
Savills Studley’s environmental credentials:
- More than 6 million square feet of LEED certified project
- Largest LEED-CI Platinum project ever achieved
- Experience in LEED-CI, CS, and NC with projects ranging from 5,000 sf to 450,000 sf at all certification levels in the following categories:
- Office building & administrative campuses
- Biomedical facilities
- Retail locations
- Industrial facilities
- Office tenant improvements
- Partners with national sustainable nonprofit and for-profit organizations some of which include: Sierra Club, Greenpeace, Surfrider Foundation, NRDC
- Members of the U.S. Green Building Council; Green Building Initiative, Green Building Underwriting Standards Committee, CoreNet Global Sustainability Community, Greenhouse Gas Experts Network Greenhouse Gas Protocol Initiative's Technical Writing Group
Meet the Team
Find a Local Professional