Hotel transactions are not simply asset sales; they involve the sale of a business. Savills Studley Hospitality is the only true investment banking platform qualified to handle the most complex hospitality assignments. No other group of hospitality real estate professionals has the depth of expertise and experience in capital market transactions, operations and portfolio management. The group’s senior executives provide clients with incomparable, multi-discipline experience and skill sets within one seamless organization.
Hallmarks of Our Approach
- The team of hospitality professionals at Savills Studley is focused on the client, and brings a broad range of skills and experience to each assignment. Investment sales, capital markets transactions, advisory and asset management are the strengths of our organization.
- The team works within an investment banking structure that promotes firm-wide responsiveness and cooperation andplaces the client and its needs at the forefront of everything we do. When you engage Savills Studley, you access the relationships and acumen of the entire firm, not an individual broker.
- Savills Studley Hospitality professionals provide coordinated, global capital markets coverage working within SavillsStudley’s worldwide network to access prospective investors throughout the Americas, the UK, continental Europe, AsiaPacific, Africa and the Middle East.
- Senior leadership maintains direct involvement in every aspect of each assignment and maintains overall accountability foreverything that we do.
Highlight of the Savills Studley Hospitality Group include:
- Executed over $10 billion of investment sale transactions
- Raised over $5 billion of equity for joint-venture and programmatic investments
- Asset managed over 190 hotel properties with an aggregate room count in excess of 20,000
- Acted in a senior capacity for some of the hotel industry’s preeminent public and privateowners and operators including Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, IHG, Crestline, Apple REIT, RLJ Lodging Trust and LaSalle Hotel Properties
Hospitality Is International in Scope
Savills Studley is a premier global commercial real estate services firm with over 27,000 professionals in over 600 locations around the world. The firm is supported by highest quality market research and in-depth analysis to provide informed and strategic real estate solutions to organizations across all industries. The firm’s comprehensive commercial real estate platform includes leasing brokerage, project management, capital markets, consulting, and corporate services.